OLEY RIDES & SCHEDULE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tuesday 3/10/0

Go down

tuesday 3/10/0 Empty tuesday 3/10/0

Post  Admin Wed 11 Mar 2009, 1:13 pm

weather- most likely will rain = NOT. cool and damp

maybe 10 riders headed out from the kings lot to hopefully, not get wet. my lungs do NOT like cool and damp so it was my intention to just sit in and take it easy, and no sprint at the end for me. we started out easy unti we got to the end of hoch and alan attacked off the front. rasta bridged up but they were pulled back by the steady pace of the group. onto manatawny and rasta and mark get up the road. i say to nick that if they get too much of a lead it could be dangerous. onto blacksmith and jason tries to bridge into the headwind, but it was not to be. so we started to work pulling them back, and i felt obligated to help. it was two out front and the chase was down to 4 of us. we kept getting stuck with traffic at the cross roads and when we got to old oley we pretty much gave up. except for jason who tried to go it alone. i'm not sure who won the two up sprint, jason was third and then doug and nick sprinted for forth. i sat up so as to fully recover. we regrouped in the kings lot, and i headed for home. see you next week.

oh, and by the looks of this weeks ride, you better bring your best game.

jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://oleyrides.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down