OLEY RIDES & SCHEDULE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updated points for May and overall after week 6

2 posters

Go down

Updated points for May and overall after week 6 Empty Updated points for May and overall after week 6

Post  Nick Price Fri 14 May 2010, 11:34 am

May standings:
100--Nick
80---Rasta
60---Mark
40---Spin Tech
20---Jared

Overall after week 6:
340---Nick
320---Rasta
180---Spin Tech
180---Ryan
160---Jared
120---Dean
120---Mark
20----Fast new guy Doug
Nick Price
Nick Price

Back to top Go down

Updated points for May and overall after week 6 Empty May 25 results

Post  Nick Price Wed 26 May 2010, 12:50 pm

1. Jared
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. Spin Tech--DQ( and we don't mean Dairy Queen)

I sat up so I don't have the official order. From what I saw, the 5 were:
Jared
Fast new guy Doug
Jerry Hinnershitz
Dean
Big Jim

Jared took the win, but I'll leave it up to you guys to figure out who was 2-5. If by the end of the week we don't have an order, in fairness I'll just score everyone from 2-5 the same. It was good to see a lot of new faces working. It seems like some weeks everyone is waiting and waiting, but last night was different. Jerry, Tri-state guy, Keith and a few others were way more aggressive than in the past. Sorry to those behind me for me sitting up. It seemed like after the S-turn, riders were waiting for myself and Rasta to do something and then I saw Zerbe make a move, then Jared then a few others and thought it was pretty cool to see some new faces going for it. Good job to all.
Nick Price
Nick Price

Back to top Go down

Updated points for May and overall after week 6 Empty Re: Updated points for May and overall after week 6

Post  JerryH Thu 27 May 2010, 8:09 pm

It was good to have a breakaway...even better that I got to be in it.It didn't stick but it was worth a shot.Thanks to the boys in blue for doing their best to help let it last.Nick,unfortunately,I was not in or near the sprint.If it was a Shirks' guy maybe the other Jerry??Also from what I heard,Jim was in the mix at the sprint.Good ride everyone.

JerryH

Back to top Go down

Updated points for May and overall after week 6 Empty Re: Updated points for May and overall after week 6

Post  Nick Price Fri 28 May 2010, 9:27 pm

It was definetly a Shirks guy. I'll give points to Jerry V. and JFK. I'm pretty sure Doug(the other Shirks rider that night) was behind me because I don't think he was happy that I sat up. Sorry Doug.

In fairness, I'll score everyone from 2-5 as 3rd with 60 points.
Nick Price
Nick Price

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down