OLEY RIDES & SCHEDULE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oley rides 4/26 and 4/27

Go down

oley rides 4/26 and 4/27 Empty oley rides 4/26 and 4/27

Post  Admin Fri 25 Apr 2008, 7:44 am

tour de ephrata this weekend------- i'm not going..... good luck to tom, diane and kevin. and anybody else from our group going to the race.

first i want to say that every once in a while we have a ''failure to communicate'' we headed up to new tripoli last saturday with the intent to hammer the 143 part from new tripoli to lenhartsville. and we did. i yelled to phil that we would go into lenhartsville,,,,,,,, but i think he heard we'll regroup in lenhartsville. we sat in the general store drinking coffee and eating cherry pies and it finally hit us that phil most likely kept going on 143 into virginsville.

anyway,,,,

saturday riding from oley kings at 9:30 am for an easy paced ride 60+ miles to some coffee shop and back. no planned fast parts on this ride, sometimes they do just happen thou, for no particular reason it seems.

sunday riding from oley kings at 9:30 am for the derby and fleetwood coffee shop regroup at 12:30
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://oleyrides.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down