OLEY RIDES & SCHEDULE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tuesday 3/24/09 report

Go down

tuesday 3/24/09 report Empty tuesday 3/24/09 report

Post  Admin Mon 30 Mar 2009, 5:55 pm

about 20-30 of us rolled out of the oley kings parking lot at 5:30 prompt. as we headed out water street we were cruising along without too much of a hurry. then as we headed back towards lobachsville rosta attacked off the front alone. it seemed that no one really cared as we just rolled along. i could see rosta up ahead of us fighting the wind and we were just rolling comfortably. then as we turned onto manatawny ryan must have been bored and he started settin a harder pace. ryan and mark rolled off the front and nobody really seemed to care. we started riding a single line paceline and were content to let it go to a sprint. i took y=the front with 1K to go and started setting tempo for jfk and brian. 400 meters and i started firing it up a couple notches, then i stood for a spell and pulled off. brian won the field sprint.

i was happy with the ride as this was to be my easy week and i didn't want to ride real hard tonight.

see you next week.

jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://oleyrides.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down