OLEY RIDES & SCHEDULE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11/24 Thanksgiving MTB Ride

2 posters

Go down

11/24 Thanksgiving MTB Ride Empty 11/24 Thanksgiving MTB Ride

Post  dustystone Tue 22 Nov 2011, 8:12 am

9:30am start at Shed Rd and 345.

Ride is for fun only, all skill levels. I will be riding a SS with no suspension, i.e. SLOWLY. This is a ride a couple buddies and I started a long time ago. Geronimo and others have been organizing and leading it for 10+ years. I have no idea who or how many will show up, but I will be there. Purpose has always been to burn a few calories before dinner. Hopefully everyone has a lovely meal planned with family and friends. If not, you are welcome to join the Stones! Email me at d18vm@msn.com or just follow me home after the ride.

Dusty

dustystone

Back to top Go down

11/24 Thanksgiving MTB Ride Empty mtb ride

Post  Admin Wed 23 Nov 2011, 12:07 pm

dustystone wrote:9:30am start at Shed Rd and 345.

Ride is for fun only, all skill levels. I will be riding a SS with no suspension, i.e. SLOWLY. This is a ride a couple buddies and I started a long time ago. Geronimo and others have been organizing and leading it for 10+ years. I have no idea who or how many will show up, but I will be there. Purpose has always been to burn a few calories before dinner. Hopefully everyone has a lovely meal planned with family and friends. If not, you are welcome to join the Stones! Email me at d18vm@msn.com or just follow me home after the ride.

Dusty

sounds like fun,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but i better stick to smooth pavement for now........

jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://oleyrides.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down