OLEY RIDES & SCHEDULE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 8th ride

3 posters

Go down

April 8th ride Empty April 8th ride

Post  Nick Price Tue 08 Apr 2008, 9:19 pm

Brutal. That is the best way to say it. Rasta was ok. I talked to him afterwards. He seems like a good guy, but we need to get that mountain biker crazy attitude and transform him into a true roadie. He's got power and loves to roll, just needs some fine tuning.

I think I was holding 40 miles an hr on Limekiln while on Ryan's wheel. He pulled for a minute, I pulled for 10 seconds and said back to you. I really can't remember much since I was in the red for the last 10-12 miles.

Ryan, Dean, myself and Jim broke away going up Oley Turnpike and then Ryan and Dean pulled away right before the turn on Mine and gained about 30-45 seconds on Jim and I in the last 2 miles.

See you guys next week.
Nick Price
Nick Price

Back to top Go down

April 8th ride Empty Re: April 8th ride

Post  Dean Smith Thu 10 Apr 2008, 2:14 pm

"BRUTAL" is right! And I agree, Nick -- Rasta (what's his real name?) is certainly riding very strong, and with a little bit of work will be a very good roadie. You guys provide some good examples of how to ride in a peleton, tactics, etc.

Dean Smith

Back to top Go down

Post  dajones13 Sat 12 Apr 2008, 9:16 am

I need to learn to spend more time on the back, I hit the limit going up the hill right before we got back on Limekiln. I fell off and it was all over.

-Doug
dajones13
dajones13

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Price Sat 12 Apr 2008, 1:37 pm

DeanO wrote:"BRUTAL" is right! And I agree, Nick -- Rasta (what's his real name?) is certainly riding very strong, and with a little bit of work will be a very good roadie. You guys provide some good examples of how to ride in a peleton, tactics, etc.

He has no name. He is just "rasta". Kind of like Madonna and Prince.
Nick Price
Nick Price

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down